Outsourcing Database Administration (DBA) services as a means to reduce IT expenses is the order of the day. Remote rendering of DBA services results in improved system performance, enabling high efficiency and lower cost of operation. At Yaksha Informatics, we help our clients benefit by deploying a team of remote DBA experts at a fraction of the cost of hiring full time equivalents with comparable experience locally.
Remote DBA services are covered by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with all parameters that range from simple database augmentation to avoiding of gaps in service coverage to 24X7 proactive monitoring that can help detect problems before they occur. Additionally, we provide a number of valuable reports designed to aid in database system performance.
Yaksha Informatics will help you determine the best administrative strategies, hedge risks and exposure to disruptive downtime and make sure your databases operates at peak efficiency, regardless of the user load.
We have information resources, analytical tools and most important, certified database experts who can help you understand and evaluate the full range of database administration options so that you can build a strong database administration and technology strategy.
Business Value through Remote Database Administration Services
- Gain a predictable annual budget for database administration
- Reduce DBA expenses: salary increases, benefits, recruiting, and training
- Avoid internal hardware and work space costs: computers, printers, phones, cubicles, offices, etc.
- Database status monitoring
- Database designing & normalization of tables
- Collect performance and resource metrics
- Automated performance decisions of collected metrics
- Notification of system alerts due to performance, Availability and Resources
- Scan system log files
- Verify Backups
- Professional DBA support
- 24x7 DBA monitoring and 99.9% uptime of data
- Daily and Weekly report generation
- Onsite Installation and Technical DB support