Microsoft .NET framework represents a major step forward for Microsoft developers, encompassing many of the object-oriented design disciplines and managed code innovations that have become popular in e-business application development over the last few years. Consequently, Yaksha Informatics has established a special competency center to spread knowledge and promote best practices with Microsoft's new .NET Framework (Asp .NET / Vb .NET / C# etc).
The Microsoft .NET Competency Center is staffed by trained, Microsoft Certified professionals with experienced applications development experience in selected Microsoft development environments. Yaksha Informatics has invested in training resources and developing best practices for .net application development using Microsoft's .NET architecture. Yaksha Informatics Microsoft Competency Center leverages this expertise to enable rapid, error-free application development to solve specific business problems.
The objectives of this team involve:
- Providing technical solutions implementing Microsoft .NET
- Resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft .NET technology
- Establishing a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Building competency in chosen Microsoft servers and services
- Developing reusable components that can be used across projects
- Conducting organization-wide training programs in Microsoft technologies
Core: .NET Framework, DNA, COM, COM+,
XML Web Services: SOAP, XML
Languages: C#, Visual Basic (VB).NET, ASP.NET
.NET Servers: BizTalk Server, Application Center, Commerce Server, Content Management Server, SharePoint Server
Solutions: B2B Integration, B2C Application Development, Web Services based Application development, Reusable Components, Mobile Solutions